2011 - Saturday Knight Fever
- The Fashion Show grossed $100,812 this year – an 11% increase over 2010!
- Expenses were approximately the same as 2010
- Total net for Saturday Knight Fever….$53K – a whopping 26% increase over 2010!
- Income Highlights include:
- Silent Auction sales totaled $37K, an increase of 45% (!) over 2010!
- Program Ad Sales increased 6% over 2010
- Arms Length Ticket Sales increased 4% over 2010
- Top 10 items (in terms of $ sales) = 37% of total sales (out of 336 items!)
- Top 25 items = 50% of total sales
- Live Auction items = 19% of total sales
- Theme Parties = 18% of total sales
- Average Sale per Item (by Category)Top Sellers:
- Live Auction = $2,367/item (3 items sold)
- Theme Parties = $939/item (7 parties sold)
- Silent Auction = $152/item (53 items sold)