Notre Dame High School
Notre Dame is a Catholic college preparatory high school in the Holy Cross tradition. It is our intent to admit students who have the ability and desire to be successful in this environment. We accept young men and women who share our philosophy to educate the heart as well as the mind in a value-based Christian environment. Notre Dame does not provide services for special education needs, and there is no resource center available through the school.
ADMISSIONS IS BASED ON:
- Seventh and eighth grade transcripts
- Entrance exam scores
- Notre Dame interview
- Present school recommendations
- *Preference is given to Catholic students and students at Catholic elementary schools.
APPLICANTS FOR THE NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2017 MUST:
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at Notre Dame High School on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Notre Dame will forward test scores to other high schools at the request of the applicant.
- Receive a positive recommendation from an interview held with the student and student's parents by an administrator or other representative at Notre Dame.
- After preliminary acceptance to Notre Dame, successfully complete eighth grade at the current school. This is generally defined as completion of courses at the current school with no grade lower than "C" in any course and no disciplinary incidents.
- After preliminary acceptance to Notre Dame, receive a positive year-end recommendation from the current school as determined on the student transcript.
View the list of college acceptances for the class of 2012
Watch the Notre Dame High School Admissions Video