Notre Dame is a Catholic college preparatory high school in the Holy Cross tradition. It is our intent to admit students who have the ability and desire to be successful in this environment. We accept young men and women who share our philosophy to educate the heart, as well as the mind in a value-based Christian environment. Notre Dame does not provide services for special education needs.
ADMISSIONS IS BASED ON:
- Seventh and eighth grade transcripts
- Entrance exam scores
- Notre Dame interview
- 8th Grade Math and English teacher recommendations (online only)
- Principal recommendation
APPLICANTS FOR THE NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2022 MUST:
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT). Taking the test at Notre Dame on Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018, is highly recommended. Notre Dame will forward test scores to other high schools at the applicant’s request on the test day.
- Receive a positive recommendation from a Notre Dame representative after completion of an on-campus interview with the applicant and at least one parent in attendance.
- Acceptance to Notre Dame is preliminary until successful completion of eighth grade courses, with no grade lower than "C" in any course and no disciplinary incidents, as shown on the final report card.
- Click here to view the ND Information Booklet.
- Watch the admissions video below.