Notre Dame High School, a Catholic, college preparatory school in the Holy Cross tradition, educates the hearts and minds of students who are diverse in talent, ethnicity and society. As a faith community, Notre Dame strives to provide each student with a rich academic background, an appropriate sense of self, an opportunity for growth, a commitment to family, community, nation and world, and a respect for the spiritual dignity of all persons.
Based on our Mission and Values, Notre Dame will be the school of choice for students and families seeking an institution that:
- Maintains a strong Catholic identity and sense of faith community in the Holy Cross Tradition.
- Enjoys a reputation for academic excellence, curricular innovation and state of the art technologies in and out of the classroom
- Offers an experientially-based and diverse extracurricular program
- Seeks and retains faculty who enhance the Mission of the school
- Provides safe, modern, and well-maintained facilities
- Develops the resources necessary to fund a growing endowment program
- Keeps the Notre Dame education as an accessible option to the deserving population of diverse backgrounds and academic statures
- Ensures the vitality of the school through aggressive marketing, recruitment, and retention
- Invites, encourages, and facilitates active participation by alumni and past parents in the school community