Cost of Registration and Tuition for 2013-2014
Application Fee $100
Tuition $12,700 for the 2013-2014 school year
Registration Fee $550
Some classes have additional fees associated with them.
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Notre Dame High School education, you are encouraged to apply.
Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) provides a framework through which household needs can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the Notre Dame High School award committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. Final award notices will be mailed in mid May.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at http://www.tuitionaid.com/. The $34 processing fee is made payable to TADS. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of March 31, 2013
- Household members most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust.
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
March 31, 2013
All materials must be mailed to TADS
Award notices mailed
Mid May, 2013