Cost of Registration and Tuition for 2017-2018
To be announced in March 2017. For current rates refer to the Financial Information tab.
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Notre Dame High School education, you are encouraged to apply.
Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) provides a framework through which household needs can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the Notre Dame High School financial aid committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. For incoming 9th graders, final award notices will be mailed with acceptance letters. Notifications for all other grades will be sent in mid-May.
Applications for tuition assistance must be completed online at www.mytads.com.The $34 processing fee is payable to TADS online. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation. The following are some examples of the supporting documentation that must be submitted to TADS via mail, email, or fax prior to the application due dates noted above:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2 from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust.
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance with completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.