EXPECTED SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING RESULTS
Notre Dame High School graduates will be educated in heart:
- They will have a comprehensive understanding of the Catholic faith and an appreciation of the search for truth by all religions.
- They will demonstrate an understanding of the importance of a personal relationship with God through service, prayer, and participation in the faith-based activities of the school community.
- They will draw upon an informed conscience and a passion for justice rooted in the gospel values in order to make decisions.
- They will demonstrate the capacity for developing mental, physical and emotional wellness in themselves.
- They will exercise the virtues of civility, respect, integrity, and honesty.
- They will be responsible stewards of the community and the environment through giving of themselves to improve the quality of life for others.
Notre Dame High School graduates will be educated in mind:
- They will be knowledgeable individuals who have the intellectual, creative, technological and organizational aptitudes necessary to succeed in the academic environment and in the work world.
- They will be effective communicators who have the skills necessary to interact in a global society.
- They will be critical thinkers who are able to examine a situation and respond appropriately.
- They will be conscientious individuals who can prioritize options, access and process information, manage time, and fulfill requirements.
- They will be collaborative workers who employ appropriate communicative and leadership skills to be productive contributors in a variety of settings.
- They will be concerned citizens who recognize their duty to participate in the democratic process.