The Girl’s Basketball Program at Notre Dame is a program built on Family. In line with the mission of the school, the basketball program will provide an enjoyable, moral, and positive team experience for all student athletics.
The basketball program strives to achieve the following goals:
- To establish an environment where the student athletes can enjoy the game of basketball. (Fun)
- To encourage the moral development of the student athletes through honesty, integrity, and a learned respect for each other, their opponents, and all authority figures. (Moral Development)
- To teach the game of basketball in a positive, encouraging manner. (Positive)
- To create and maintain a team understanding for the players in the program. (Team)
- To maximize the potential of each team through a commitment to excellence, sacrifice, and striving for goals. (Hard Work)