Notre Dame Baseball 2014
The Notre Dame Baseball program is excited about the 2014 Baseball Season. As you may have heard, Notre Dame will have a new baseball stadium
which will be ready for the 2014 Baseball season. The stadium will be completed sometime in January, which means we will not skip a beat on playing home games at Notre Dame for the Spring Season.
The new Stadium will feature:
- College-type dugouts with adjoining locker rooms and coaches rooms
- Mission style stadium structure with arched openings and Spanish tile roof
- All seats are stadium style with backrests and cup holders
- Press Box with state of the art sound system and cameras
- Multiple cameras with LIVE game feed capability
- Separate video review room for players/coaches
- Stadium Lights for practices and night games
- Backstop netting identical to Dodger Stadium for enhanced visibility and strength
- Field Turf similar to many D1 College Programs
- Digital 10-inning scoreboard
- Hitter’s Eye
- Concession Stand
Click on the image to view information about our new Stadium
The Knights have been committed since the beginning of the 2013-14 school year. They have been training in the weight room 3 mornings a week at 6:15 a.m. with Coach Garcia and 2 days a week on the track conditioning at 3:00 p.m. This is in addition to the baseball class where we are getting in baseball shape and preparing for Fall and Winter Ball. Our Fall Program begins in November where we play games every Saturday. We will be participating in a Thanksgiving Tournament and will be working out during Christmas break to prepare for the coming Spring. If desire and work ethic is a good barometer, the Knights should have a great season!
Come out and watch the Knights as they compete at the highest level in Southern California and the always tough Mission League.