How to Pre-Order Lunch
On the Day Before
- Order-takers will be available near the fountain before school, during both nutritions, and after school to take your preorder for the next day. OR
- Scan the QR code to view the menu and to fill out the form to order online. You can also access the form by clicking on this link. *** QR Code can only be accessed with your student’s NDHS.org email. ***
Your student’s pre-ordered lunch will be available for pick up inside the gym lobby at the two roll-up windows located inside on each side of the entrance.
Your EZSchoolPay* is required to use the preorder system and money must be available in your pre-paid lunch account.
Pre Orders will be charged to your account prior to pickup to make this process quick and easy.
Note: Pre Orders that cannot be charged will not be filled.
Same Day Food Availability without Preordering
- Four (4) lunch carts located around the quad will still be available for same-day purchases.
- Vending Machines
*EZSchoolPay: The cafeteria utilizes a pre-paid account system, wherein, money is deposited into a student’s account and when that student makes a purchase, the total is deducted from that account. Every student has an “account”.
To activate that account, a deposit needs to be made to it.
There are several ways to make a deposit
- Cash. Cash deposits can be made with any cashier at any cart at any time.
- Check made payable to “Hanna-Que”. Check deposits can be made with any cashier at any cart at any time.
- Credit card presented in person before or after school. Credit cards in person need to be presented before or after school.
- An online deposit made through EZSchoolPay.
Personnel that can help you with deposits can be found inside the gym lobby at one of the pickup windows.
Any questions can be forwarded to Brenda Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 933-3657.